India 03 September 2016: Pomegranates or Anar fruit are one of the healthiest and tasty fruits on earth. Pomegranates is a fruit bearing deciduous shrub, small tree in the family Lythraceae that grows between 5 and 8 m (16 and 26 ft) tall.
Pomegranate or anar juice is a healthy drinking option. Pomegranates also makes a good addition to salads and desserts. Pomegranates is known for its beautiful color and good taste
Pomegranate or anar juice should not be taken by people suffering from influenza, cough, and constipation or for those with a phlegmatic condition.
First we gonna talk about its nutritional value(information) (anar fruit)
Pomegranate or Anar is a great source of ellagic acid, antioxidant, punicic acid, an omega 5 polyunsaturated fatty acid which is highly beneficial for cell regeneration and proliferation. Pomegranates or Anar juice this fruit is very good in the source of vitamin A, C and E and minerals such as calcium, phosphorous, potassium, iron, folic acid, niacin, thiamin, folates and riboflavin.
Energy (k) 285
Iron (mg) 0.3
Energy (Kcal) 68
Protein (g) 0.95
Fiber (Total dietary (g)) 0.6
Vitamin A (IU) 0
Phosphorous (mg) 8
Thiamin (Vitamin B1 (mg)) 0.03
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 (mg)) 0.03
Niacin (Vitamin B3 (mg)) 0.3
Zinc (mg) 0.12
Vitamin B6 (mg) 0.11
Vitamin C (mg) 6.1
Vitamin E (mg) 0.55
Calcium (mg) 3
Potassium (mg) 259
Magnesium (mg) 3
Side Effects Of Pomegranate or Anar Fruit
Pomegranate tastes good and have a lots of benefits along with benefits its also had a side effect. we will tell you about some side effects of pomegranate or Anar Fruit:
1- Effect Of Enzymes
The enzymes that pomegranate has can make difficult for the functioning of certain enzymes present in the liver. For Liver disorder If you are on medication you must speak to your doctor before eating this fruit or its juice. This is one of the major side effect of Pomegranate or Anar Fruit.
2- High Sugar Content
Pomegranate or Anar fruit fights against diabetes, pomegranate is a preventive food. If people or individual suffering from diabetes must stay away from pomegranate because it has a high content of sugar.
3- High Calories
People who are are on a diet and are watching your calorie intake must ignore/ avoid for eating this fruit or its juice. Pomegranate adds up calories to the plate. Pomegranate juice can also cause weight gain.
4- Digestive Disorders
Eating lots of this fruit causes many disorders. Disorders are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. But these sign usually go after a few hours. Eating or consuming too much pomegranate can also irritate the gastrointestinal tract.
Side effects of Eating or consuming Pomegranate or Anar fruit also causes many symptoms that causes to allergy. These Sign/symptoms are
Difficulty in breathing
Pain and swelling in the mouth
Health Benefits of Pomegranate or Anar Fruit Juice
We will have a short look of its benefits
- Pomegranate Juices Improves Heart Health
- Pomegranate Juices maintains our Blood Sugar Levels
- Pomegranate Juice also maintain our Blood Pressure
- Pomegranate Juice Lessen the risk Of Cancer
- Pomegranate Juice also treat Diarrhoea And Dysentery
- Pomegranate Juice boosts our immunity system
- Pomegranate Juice prevents Anaemia
- Pomegranate Juice help us in Digestion
- Pomegranate Juice helps in Cartilage Regeneration
- Pomegranate Juice is helpful for Prenatal Care
- Pomegranate Juice also an excellent Anti-Aging Agent for skin
- Pomegranate Juice also suits all type of skin
- Pomegranate Juice helps in healing scars
- Pomegranate Juice Also prevents Skin Cancer
- Pomegranate Juice also prevents Hair Fall
- Pomegranate Juice a rich source of various minerals and nutrient
- Pomegranate Juice protectsus against Osteoarthritis
- Pomegranate Juice fight against Diabetes
- Pomegranate Juice Prevents Breast Cancer
To must take maximum benefits of this Fruit juice. For that you must drink freshly extracted pomegranate or Anar juice with no added sugar. You can drink 2 - 8 ounces of fresh pomegranate juice a day.
We all know the benefits and side effect of Pomegranate or Anar fruit you must stay smart and stay healthy.
Comment below and tell us the experience of Pomegranate Fruit the healthiest fruit.
Best top and interesting articles on PNA