Trane® will showcase its next generation technology at the ACREX India 2017
New Delhi, 15 February, 2017 - Trane®, a leading global provider of indoor comfort systems and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, will showcase its next generation technology at the ACREX India 2017 from 23rd - 25th February 2017 in Greater Noida.
At the Trane booth number E3, ACREX participants can experience a product showcase like Trane® air-cooled and water-cooled chillers, variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems and Trane Air-FiTM wireless technology. All the products are designed with careful considerations of safety, efficiency, acoustic, reliability as well as the overall sustainability and lifecycle environmental impact.
Commenting on Trane’s presence at the ACREX India 2017, Sanjeev Sseth, Country Leader HVAC and Transport - India and SAARC Markets, Asia Pacific, Ingersoll Rand said, “As a global leader in HVAC systems, we adopt a balanced approach, and develop products for customers to make choices on when and how they transition to solutions with next generation, low global warming (GWP) refrigerants and high efficiency operations.”
“High performance buildings need high performance HVAC systems. Trane products and Trane Care offerings are focused on high efficiency and sustainability to create a positive impact for our customers”, added Sanjeev.
The products being showcased at ACREX 2017 are innovative, customer focused and will benefit a gamut of industries including commercial real estate, healthcare, hospitality, industrial and infrastructure. Some of the key technologies and products on showcase will be:
· Screw technology: Trane VFD air-cooled Screw Chiller, Sintesis™, provides an excellent product efficiency (both full-load and part-load) resulting in a lower total cost of ownership. Available in five efficiency versions and in three acoustic packages, the Sintesis™ range can achieve the lowest noise rating on market at exceptional Class A efficiency, certified by Eurovent.
The Sintesis chiller is part of the Ingersoll Rand EcoWise™ portfolio: As part of our climate commitment to increase energy efficiency and reduce the greenhouse gas emission, EcoWise products are designed to lower environmental impact with next-gen low-GWP refrigerants and high-efficiency operation.
· Centrifugal Low Pressure Technology: Trane Series E™ Centrifugal machines offering an extended capacity range above 1300 TR up to 4000 TR (50 Hz) with next-generation low GWP refrigerant HFO-1233zd (E) and high-efficiency operation. Building on the CenTraVac legacy, the Series E delivers the same industry leading reliability and highest efficiencies that customers expect from Trane chillers.
Trane has consistently invested in chillers with low pressure technology. Trane chillers using current refrigerant, R-123 are about 13% more energy efficient than the next best chiller available in the market. Trane Refrigerant Availability Guarantee (TRAG) offers customers an additional security of the refrigerant R123 for the life of the chiller. In the future, Trane can also provide an engineered conversion for R123 chiller for those customers who wish to operate on the next-generation low-GWP refrigerant.
· Controls product range: With Trane Air-Fi™ wireless technology building managers can bring maximum flexibility to their building automation system. Wireless technology from Trane replaces the wired communication link needed for the building controls system and easily integrates multiple building system devices, allowing building owners to reconfigure spaces as technology and building needs evolve. Trane Air-Fi wireless communication is a reliable and flexible solution that negates all issues associated with wired components in building controls system. With Air-Fi™ wireless, our customers are assured an efficient performance and cost savings over the life of the equipment.
· Unitary Commercial Products: This segment includes AMS III-mini VRF, Genyue -Full Inverter series with AHU Kit, Ducted Splits. The full inverter series – Genyue has wide range of options on the indoor compatibility with IPLV up to 6.9*. The on-demand output ensures high efficiency and energy saving. With the advanced DC inverter technology, the output current is smooth 180° sine wave curve making the compressor running smooth, quiet, and efficient. These machines are capable of working in high temperature Indian ambient conditions.
· Unitary Residential AC space: HW4 & HW3 Hi-Wall Split series are the latest offerings in Unitary Residential category. HW4 is the interactive series with Zigbee technology that aids in two- way communication between the unit and the remote without “Point and Shoot”, multiunit connectivity for better convenience and performance for the customer. With the new age digital and technology convergence, Trane is also offering “Web Connectivity” in this product range. Through a “Gateway” the units can be connected with the Mobile apps and thus control the units remotely with next level “User- Experience”.
In addition, to enhancing the performance and life of the HVAC systems, Trane’s aftermarket products and services from “Trane Care” enable comprehensive service solutions. The solutions range from various Service Level Contracts to performance enhancement AFD retrofit solutions, Automatic Tube Cleaning systems (ATB) and Compressor Overhauling that enhance the life and efficiency of the chillers.
Other performance products and solutions include Adiabatic Cooling System for air cooled screw and thermography. For more information on Trane products, visit www.trane.com & www.traneindia.com
Ingersoll Rand Climate Commitment
Ingersoll Rand made a commitment to significantly reduce GHG emissions from its products and operations by 2030. The company’s Climate Commitment pledges to:
· Cut the refrigerant GHG footprint of its products by 50 percent by 2020 and incorporate lower global warming potential (GWP) alternatives across its portfolio by 2030;
· Invest $500 million in product-related research and development over the next five years to fund the long-term reduction of GHG emissions; and
· Reduce company operations-related GHG emissions by 35 percent by 2020.
The commitment has supported the avoidance of approximately 2 million metric tons of CO2e globally, which is the equivalent of avoiding annual CO2 emissions from energy used in more than 270,000 homes or more than 2.1 billion pounds of coal burned.
In support of the commitment, Ingersoll Rand launched EcoWise™, a portfolio of products designed to lower environmental impact with next-generation, low-global warming potential refrigerants and high efficiency operation. By 2030, the company expects to reduce its carbon footprint by 50 million metric tons.
As the company continues to execute upon its Climate Commitment, it will advance high-performance, low-GWP solutions for its customers, and will continue to measure and reduce the carbon footprint of its facilities and fleet. These solutions will continue to match the Ingersoll Rand legacy of efficient, reliable and sustainable innovations that delight the marketplace and exceed expectations.
About Trane, a brand of Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King® and Trane®—work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. Ingersoll Rand products range from complete compressed air systems, tools and pumps to material and fluid handling systems. The diverse and innovative products, services and solutions enhance our customers' energy efficiency, productivity and operations. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com or www.ingersollrandproducts.com.
Trane solutions optimize indoor environments with a broad portfolio of energy efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services, parts support and advanced control. Trane, a global leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) has launched a range of Interactive Air conditioners & Interactive electronic locks for the India market. Trane has launched products powered by the innovative ‘Trane Interactive Technology’ for Indian consumers by offering new levels of home comfort and security. For more information visit www.traneindia.com
About Ingersoll Rand India
Ingersoll Rand is committed to India and is implementing strategies for product innovation and design for Industrial Technologies; Food Safety; Energy Efficiency and Sustainability. The company is based out of 21 locations in the country. Ingersoll Rand believes that Innovation for emerging economies is critical for products to succeed in these markets. The company has two world class manufacturing facilities at Naroda and Sahibabad; and Engineering and Technology Centers at Bangalore and Chennai. Ingersoll–Rand (India) Limited is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.co.in.
About ACREX India 2017
The 2017 chapter of ACREX India, the biggest, widest and a most dynamic global platform on this side of the continent on all that is cool is going to be held in Delhi. The focus will not be limited only to HVAC&R the exhibition will feature diverse Building Engineering Services that include Electrical & Plumbing Services, Building Automation and the ever - growing Cold Chain Industry.
ACREX India 2017 is being organized by the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) and will be produced by NuernbergMesse India Pvt. Ltd. It will be held at the India Exposition Mart (IEML), Greater Noida/ Delhi. Strategically situated near the JP Golf Course and within easy reach of Central Delhi and the international airport on the new 8-lane Greater Noida Expressway, the venue is the largest in India occupying over 77000 square meters of state-of-the-art indoor exhibition space and 1,70,500 square meters of constructed area for conducting exhibitions.
ACREX India 2017 is meant to not only be the launch-pad for potential business-enabling collaborations, but also be a living resource pool and a seamless amalgamation of Integrated Building Solutions that you can access right there and then.