fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017 - Audition States & Cities
Guwahati (Consolidated NE Auditions for 7 states)
Jammu & Kashmir
New Delhi + Noida
Pune + Mumbai
- For a person to be eligible from a state, she needs to be:
- Currently residing in that state, or
- Born in that state, or
- A native of that state – her parents reside in that state or she has completed her education until the 12th standard from that state
- Neha Dhupia (North Zone) –She’s a fashionista, a former Miss India, an actress, and also a talk show host. Having donned many hats over a period of time, Neha has proven her prowess in every project that she has undertaken
- Parvathy Omanakuttan (South Zone) – After winning the Miss India crown in 2008, Parvathy was crowned the first runner-up at Miss World 2008. A true blue South Siren, Parvathy has showcased her acting skills in many South-Indian movies including Billa II, KQ, Nambiar, etc. She has also been seen in a few Bollywood films and television reality shows including Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- Waluscha de Sousa (West Zone) –She started her modelling career as a teenager, and has walked the ramp for many well-known designers.This former Miss India finalists,recently made her Bollywood debutopposite Shah Rukh Khan in Fan.
- Dipannita Sharma (East Zone) – An Indian supermodel and actress, Dipannita won the Miss Photogenic title during Miss India 1998. From walking the ramp for major designers to starring in movies like 16thDecember, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Jodi Breakers, etc, her journey has been an inspiring one; the aspiring contestantswill have a lot to learn from her.