Let’s take a look at who has made it to our list of Style Diva’s.
1) Nikita DuttaNikita Dutta currently playing Suman (Sumo) in the Tv serial “Ek Duje ke Vaaste”. She is simple, sweet and beautiful as Sumo and we love her smile. She is mostly seen in indian attire in the serial and looks very attractive. We also love the way she plays with her hair and keeps trying on different hair styles (Curls, straight hair, plaited hair etc). The picture below where she was dressed as a bride in the latest wedding track of (Ek duje Ke vaaste) stole the hearts of her fans.
Pics credit: Twitter @nikifyinglife
2) Erica FernandesErica is currently playing the role of Sonakshi Bose, a nutritionist in “Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke aise bhi”. She totally rocks her looks in #KRPKAB. We love the Anarkali’s she wears on screen. But she stunned us when she wore a saree. She looked extremely beautiful. Be it Ethnic wear or Western wear, our Dr Bose, looks gorgeous in all her outfits.
3) Shakti MohanShakti Mohan is currently judging the show “Dance Plus season 2“ on Star Plus and we must say she looks drop dead gorgeous in all her outfits. She has not only amazed us by her dancing but also by her elegant and trendy fashion. She can steal your heart with her moves and looks at any given time.
Pic Credit - Twitter @MohanShakti
4) Anita HassandaniAnita plays the role of Shagun in “Yeh hai Mohabatein”. Right from the beginning of the show till now we have seen her in various looks. She truly is a fashionista in every sense and I am sure an inspiration to many. We just admire her in “YHM”. Be it Indian or Western wear she knows how to carry it all with a lot of grace. She is truly stylish by nature.
Pic Credit- Twitter @anitahasnandani
5) Jennifer WingetJennifer is a style icon and emerges with a new style statement every time that we just can’t stop loving. We loved her in “Dil Mil Gaye” as Riddhima and in “Saraswatichandra” as Kumud. We love this Fashion Diva and are awaiting her new show “Behad”. Lets see what our Fashion Diva has in store for us in her new show. Our best wishes with her.
Pic Credit - Twitter @jenwinget
6) Krystle D’souzaKrystle is a beautiful actress well known for her role as Jeevika in “Ek Hazaron mein meri Behna hai” and we love the way she experiments with fashion. She is trendy,stylish and very attractive. Krystle D’souza’s fashion sense has always been great. She keeps it trendy but comfortable too. She is the prefect example of Classy and Elegant.
Pic Credit - Twitter @krystledsouza
7) Vrushika MehtaShe debuted with Channel V’s famous youth show “Dil Dosti Dance”. We loved her as Sharon Rai Prakash, the Diva of St Louis College. She impressed the audiences not only with her dance but also her looks. Currently she is playing the role of Ishana in “Ishqbaaz”. She is bold and beautiful and we love her style.
Pic Credit - Twitter @VrushyyMehta
8) Charlie ChauhanCharlie played the role of Ela in “Best Friend’s Forever” and the role of Mukti in the popular youth show “Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan”. We totally love her sense of styling. She makes casual look so cool be it jeans,crop tops,shorts, skirts etc and we have seen them all. The best thing is that she loves experimenting with her looks and that’s what we admire about her. She will awe you with her desi girl look too.
9) Drashti DhamiWe love her sense of style. Be it sarees, salwar suits or western outfits. She looks mind blowing in them all. We loved her as Geet, Madhubala and Gayatri. She not only impressed us with her acting skills but also with her dance when she won Jhalak Season 6.
10) Mouni RoyMouni was last seen in the serial “Naagin” and also hosted the show “So you think you can dance” along with Rithvik. She has impressed one and all with her dressing sense be it ethnic or western. She is gorgeous and we love her sense of fashion. She is is known for her looks and up to date fashion style. Not to forget she is a great dancer too and wooed the audiences as a contestant on Jhalak Dikh La jaa Season 9.
Pic Credit - Twitter @Roymouni
11) Tridha ChoudhuryLast seen in “Dahleez”on Star Plus.Tridha played the role of “Swadheenta” and we loved her mesmerizing looks in the serial. She won the hearts of viewers with her good looks and fabulous acting. She has a great sense of fashion and carry’s herself with poise.
Pic Credit - Twitter @iamtridha
What do you think about these Beauties?
Do you have any favourites?
Who is your Fashion Icon? Well, We love them all.
Leave your comments below. We would love to know.