Bangalore, September 12th, 2016: Missouri State University (MSU), one of the top colleges of America has invited applications for admissions in Master of Business Administration program (MBA). MSU’s College of Business prepares students to enhance their understanding of management techniques along with exposure to current best practices that allows them to leverage potential opportunities and tackle challenges effectively.
For higher education studies, MSU’s MBA programme is proactive which thrives on predicting change in a global economy and challenging students to embrace this opportunity. The programme honours traditional principles of business, encourage radical thinking and value the contribution of questions.
“MBA courses make our students industry ready to face the challenges of the corporate world. MSU has been constantly working towards providing nothing but the best of the experience to its students. The curriculum has been designed in accordance with the industry trends and competitive business scenarios prevalent all around the globe. MBA at MSU, not only provide students with career enhancement opportunities but in fact prepare them for the challenges, the future holds for them keeping them abreast with the all the developments in the industry”, said Col (R) Stephen H Robinette, Associate Vice President – International Programs at Missouri State University.
MBA at MSU provides students with great networking opportunities. While Pursuing the course, students get a chance to be a part of great network of professionals, which provides them with abundant opportunities to constantly update and challenge them. The curriculum is designed with a blend of modern management education combined with traditional business principles that gives an extra edge to its students. The curriculum of the course focuses on developing leadership and entrepreneurial skills, along with a wide range of specialised electives while incorporating universal tactics.
“With courses in marketing, management, finance, accounting, computer information systems and quantitative analysis, students are exposed to multiple disciplines of management that prepares them for a career in the field of management. Offering a broad range of experience and perspectives as well as extraordinary intellect and creativity, in addition to world-class education, MSU continues to be one of the top choices of destination for higher studies”, added Col (R) Stephen H Robinette.
· The MBA program at MSU is AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited, ranking it in the top 1% of programs internationally.
· The course provides the entire knowledge spectrum and skills required of a business leader and strategic thinker of tomorrow Electives allow students to focus on any one of the four areas of - Computer Information Systems Finance Management Marketing.
· The course offers rigorous training in Business Administration as the curriculum facilitates a combination of real-world experience, work placements, fieldwork and classroom-based activities related to Business & Finance management.
· Best-in-class program faculty.
· Several electives are also offered to the students such as Computer Information Systems, Finance, Management and Marketing.
Who can apply?
The eligibility criteria for pursuing the program are - (10+2) certificate from the institution from where the student has completed his senior secondary education. A GMAT score of at least 550 is required to have a competitive application. English language requirement is TOEFL of 79 or 6.0 banded IELTS score in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
How the course would benefit Indian students:
· The curriculum provides students from India with a global overview of Business Administration and is designed to aid their understanding of what it takes to be successful business leader of tomorrow.
· The live projects enable students to deal with various challenges and problems that may arise in the course of managing an enterprise in developing or developed markets.
· Aids students’ understanding of the linkages between Business & Finance industries in relation to organization and management.
· The well-organized on and off campus housing facilities at MSU are available for Indian students who therefore do not have to deal with any accommodation issue.
· Indian students would get invaluable exposure to new cultures at MSU as it has over 1,500 students from over 85 countries which render ample opportunities for cultural exchange and developing networks.
Date of commencement:
Duration: 18 Months
Course Fee: Total Cost for this course is USD 34,769- which includes Tuition Fees, Student Fees, Room and Board expenditure, Books and expenses and student insurance.
About Missouri State University: Missouri State University, Missouri, USA established in the year 1905, MSU is the second-largest university in Missouri with over 23,000 students currently studying out of which 1,500 are international students representing over 85 countries worldwide. The Princeton University reviewed it as ‘The Best in the Midwest distinction’. MSU has a world-class faculty with over 90% faculty holding a terminal degree in their field of study. The university comprises of a school of agriculture, a graduate college and six academic colleges namely, College of Arts & Letters, College of Business, College of Health & Human Services, College of Humanities & Public Affair, College of Natural & Applied Sciences and College of Education. MSU provides state-of-the-art facility for its students which include on-campus residence halls and dining centers, a student union, a world-class library, a brand new recreational center and dedicated academic facilities. Both on-campus and off-campus housing facilities are available at MSU.