Aims to screen 1 lakh Indians across the cities
India 22 September 2016: CURED - an initiative of IIT Mumbai along with Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta and other sponsors, aims to screen more than 1 lakh Indians for diabetes, across cities and venues on 25th September, 2016. The camps will help people identify, prevent and manage diabetes by organizing a general health check up with diabetes screening and glucose level tests conducted by medical experts at the venue. Consultation will also be provided by expert doctors.
Take control over diabetes and pledge your support in making India a healthier nation.
Date – 25th September, 2016 | Timing – 11 am – 5 pm | Venues -
Lal Nursing Home, New Railway Station Road, Gurgaon
• Kalyani Hospital, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Anamika Enclave, Sector 14, Gurgaon
• Sethi Hospital, 301-302/4, Model Town, Basai Road, Gurgaon
• Shivam Hospital, NH-1 Sector-30, Gurgaon
• AA Dermascience, GF,4305 DLF, PHASE 4, Gurgaon
• Agarwal Clinic, Jharsa Road, Gurgaon
• R.S.Kalra physio Therapy Centre, 1109 Sec.4, Gurgaon
• B-1/12, New Ashok Nagar, Metro Pillar 167 -168, New Delhi