India 24 September 2016: We all know the health benefits of papaya for healthy skin, hair and health. Papaya which is universally known as 'papaya' in English, as ‘Papita‘ in Hindi, ‘Boppayi Pandu‘ in Telugu, ‘Omakaya‘ in Malayalam, ‘Pappali‘ in Tamil, ‘Pappayi Hannu‘ in Kannada, ‘Papaiya‘ in Gujarati, ‘Papita‘ in Bengali and ‘Papai‘ in Marathi. But did you know that the juice extracted from leaf of papaya has equal benefits for skin, hair and health. Papaya leaf juice and extracts are used in many medicinal drugs as it is loaded with medicinal properties.
How to Make Papaya Leaf Juice?
- Wash the papaya leaves clean and cut them. Fill a vessel with two liters of water and add the cut leaves to it.
- Now bring this water to a boil and simmer it till the water is reduced to half.
- Strain this juice and let it cool down. Once it has cooled down you can use his juice.
- If you want it for later you can store it in a glass container for 3 to 4 days.
- If you plan to consume papaya juice it’s recommended to mix it with other fruit juices as papaya leaf juice tastes quite bitter.